Welcome to Sunday Seven - Edition 50!
We are celebrating half a hundred editions of Sunday Seven this week!
I hope you will join us in writing a blogpost in appreciation of life. Here's how: Just write a post on your blog and link it here so we can all visit.
Your post can tell what has:
- made you smile
- touched your heart
- prompted you to say "thank you"
- made you appreciate your life even more?
Take time now for:
- -Reflecting on seven things you're grateful for or seven meaningful events from the past week;
- -Anticipating (and allowing us to anticipate vicariously) upcoming events on your horizon;
- -Celebrating steps of progress you've make toward a goal;
- -Recognizing acts of kindness you have observed or performed;
- -Requesting support for the week coming up;
- -letting us know what you're concerned about;
- -Inspiring and enlightening us-- if new understandings have come your way.
We invite you to link with each of us in sharing these joys, concerns, victories, or epiphanies.
Let's take our minds away, for a couple of days, from the task of just "making it through the day" and focus on inner growth, self-improvement, new understanding, and thankfulness. As a community, we can each take strength from each other and offer encouragement to others as we get to know each other better.