Saturday, July 14, 2007

The 24th Edition of SUNDAY SEVEN

Welcome to the 24th edition of Sunday Seven. Thanks to Joan for handing the hostess duties so often lately. I'm back - for this week anyway. I hope lots of our Sunday Seven members can participate this week.

Since Joan wrote it so well last week, I will quote her from last week's edition:

This is a place where you can finish one week and begin the next by listing
seven things you're grateful for -- or by telling of seven meaningful events
from the past -- or letting us know of seven upcoming events on your horizon.
What made you happy last week? What progress did you make toward a goal? What
are you looking forward to in the coming week? Did you observe seven acts of
kindness this week? Did you perform seven random acts of kindness?If you've had
a great week, we'd like to hear about it.If you need support for the week coming
up, let us know what you're concerned about.If you have had new understandings
come your way, enlighten us!Leave the link to your SUNDAY SEVEN in comments.
Then enjoy visiting each other's SUNDAY SEVEN.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first Sunday Seven in a few weeks. It's just about things that have happened this past week.

Jane said...

My Sunday Seven is up!

Lazy Daisy said...

My Sunday Seven is up....things that made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Mine's Up!

Joan said...

Mine is a philosophical one this week. Have a great Sunday, Friends -- and a great week.

G.P. said...

I'm in for this sunday. blessings all
http://fishcreekhouse.blogspot.com/2007/07/its-not-too-late-to-kick-yer-boots-off.html
gp in montana

Mayogi said...

I want to join this Meme. Right now I have so much to be grateful of so I want to share. Do i have to sign up or just post the link?

I'm off to post my list right now so in a little while you'll find my Sunday Seven at http://mayogiathome.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone has been blessed abundantly this week. My blessings are posted

http://www.quiettimewithcarolyn.com/Serenity/2007/07/14/sunday-seven-2/

Michelle said...

HI I am new to Sunday Seven- but I think it's great, I think the world in general is lacking a feeling of gratitude. I have posted my first one over at Smart not Cheap please add me to you blogroll. Thank you so much- Michelle Smart not Cheap & One of a Kind Wisconsin