Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Seven 23rd Edition

Welcome to the 23rd Edition of SUNDAY SEVEN!

This is a place where you can finish one week and begin the next by listing seven things you're grateful for -- or by telling of seven meaningful events from the past -- or letting us know of seven upcoming events on your horizon. What made you happy last week? What progress did you make toward a goal? What are you looking forward to in the coming week? Did you observe seven acts of kindness this week? Did you perform seven random acts of kindness?

If you've had a great week, we'd like to hear about it.
If you need support for the week coming up, let us know what you're concerned about.
If you have had new understandings come your way, enlighten us!

Leave the link to your SUNDAY SEVEN in comments. Then enjoy visiting each other's SUNDAY SEVEN.


6 comments:

Joan said...

I'm going to be late with my SS this week, but I hope to have it posted before the day is over. I should have time then to visit other SSers.

G.P. said...

I'm here http://fishcreekhouse.blogspot.com/2007/07/great-summertime-gear-no-kidding_08.html

Keep us in prayer (especially my mom) our good L-rd and saviour took daddy gently to be with him this week (an answer to my prayer when I knew he was going in for heart surgery - tho no prior history of bad heart probls)
Thanx all G-d is great
blessings
gp in montana

Autumn said...

Mine's up!

It's a bit different ~ it's a pictorial SS this time :)

God bless all you ladies xx

Anonymous said...

Its been a while, but I posted today. http://www.quiettimewithcarolyn.com/Serenity/?p=149

Oldqueen44 said...

I'm thankful for simple days

Maricar (Caca) said...

Hello ladies! Finally my sunday seven! Miss you all