Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunday Seven - 26th Edition

Welcome to the 26th Edition of Sunday Seven

It is said that seven is the number for completion. As you complete one week and begin another, join the Sunday Seven Bunch by listing seven things you're grateful for -- or by telling us about seven meaningful events from the past week -- or by letting us know of seven upcoming events on your horizon.

What made you happy last week? What progress did you make toward a goal? Did you observe seven acts of kindness this week? Did you perform seven acts of kindness? If you've had a great week, we'd like to hear about it. If you need support for the week coming up, let us know what you're concerned about. If you have had new understandings come your way, enlighten us!

What are you looking forward to in the coming week? What are some of your goals for the future? Are there seven people to whom you plan to offer support in the coming week? What are some of the inspirations you have found for making next week a great one? Can you offer seven bits of advice for more fulfillment in life?

Sunday Seven is a weekend activity, so feel free to post yours either Saturday or Sunday, and please leave a comment here so that other Seveners can find your post easily.



Happy Weekend!!

11 comments:

Joan said...

My Sunday Seven is posted. My mom and my 6 siblings are my special blessings this week.

Lazy Daisy said...

My seven is up early this week. I've had a bunch of blessings this week. Come by and help me celebrate.

Melli said...

Mine is up too! Whooo hooo!

Oldqueen44 said...

I'm thankful for seven siblings.

Anonymous said...

Mine's Up!

Jane said...

My seven are up! Come on by.

Autumn said...

I've missed a couple of weeks, but I'm back! How is everyone?

http://iamhisbeloved.wordpress.com/2007/07/29/sunday-seven-this-week-in-pictures/

Susan said...

Mine us up after a few weeks away. Come on by!!

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Hello :-) I've just posted my Sunday Seven - it's 7 things that are making me feel happy today! Hope you all have a good week :-)

Casa De Galletti said...

I'm back again too!

Melanie said...

I'm not sure who to ask- I asked Carol a few weeks ago and I didn't get a response. My name is on the blogroll- Our Happy Happenings. I NEED to have the URL changed- it contains my last name and I NEED to have it removed. My new URL is http://www.ourhappyhappenings.blogspot.com/
I'm so sorry to be a bother, but it really has to be changed. Thank you so much!